Sunday, August 23, 2009

What a day...

I haven't relaxed all weekend. Yesterday we were getting ready for my daughter's boyfriend to come here for the first time, besides dealing with my 6 yo's cough. It got worse as the night progressed and neither her nor I got much sleep last night. We ended up going to the ER a little bit ago and it looks as though her asthma is worse than we thought it was. She got 3 breathing treatments and a prescription for a steroid. I've been stressed all day, sleepless all day, and I'm still hanging on to my knot. I still worry that she will rebound, but we are keeping an eye on her. The doctor thinks she'll be fine. I'm a mommy and i worry incessantly.
As usual, its a Sunday and I am ticky about going to work tomorrow. I hate my job. The stress in the office is ridiculous. The atmosphere is negative. It drives me insane. The doctor I work for has no children, so I don't really think she gets the whole "family" concept. I need to get out of there before I spontaneously combust. Just one more layer of stress to add to the cake of life. Ugh.

No comments: